+86-155 8088 9901
903-904, Bldg. C3, Lugu Yuyuan, No. 27, Wenxuan Road, High-Tech Development Zone, Changsha, Hunan, China (Mainland)
Lutein, one of the most common Carotenoids widely presented in plants especially dark-green leafy vegetables. Lutein is synthesized only by plant itself and like other xanthophylls which is usually found in green leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale and Marigold Flower. Lutein is also a very important natural yellow pigment in our lives due to its color.
Botanical Source: Tagetes erecta L
Latin name: Tagetes erecta L.
Active Ingredient: Lutein
Test method: HPLC
Part Used: Flower
Appearance: Orange fine powder
Specification：5%, 10%, 20%
1 Lutein can protect our eyesight, with the function of delaying eye's aging;
2. Lutein has the antioxidant effect, reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease, coronary heart disease and cancer;
3. Lutein can postpone early atherosclerosis process ;
4. Lutein has effect of inhibiting cancer, such as breast cancer, prostate cancer and colorectal cancer.
1. Applied in food field, as a kind of natural colorant, adding shine for goods;
2. Applied in health product field, lutein can replenishes nourients for eyes, and protecting the retina;
3. Applied in cosmetics field, lutein is used to reduce age pigment of people.
Hunan Sunshine Bio-Tech Co.,Ltd
Make The World Enough Health And Sunshine
Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org +86 731 8399 1999
Market: email@example.com +86 155 8088 9901
Copyright © 2019 SunShine Bio-Tech. All Rights Reserved