Product Name: Rosemary Extract /Labiatenic acid
Cas No.: 20283-92-5
Mol Weight: 360.318
Botanical Source: Rosemary
Solvents for extracting: Purified water, Ethanol
Part Used: Whole Herb
Active Ingredient:Carnosic Acid; Rosmarinic acid;Diterpenes(Carnosol+Carnosic Acid)
Appearance: Brownish Yellow Powder
Carnosic Acid 5%-85%; Rosmarinic acid 2.5%-98%;
Diterpenes(Carnosol+Carnosic Acid) 10% ;Carnosol 20%
Rosemary is an aromatic evergreen shrub that has leaves similar to hemlock needles.
The leaves are used as a flavouring in foods like stuffings and roast lamb, pork, chicken and turkey.
It is native to the Mediterranean and Asia, but is reasonably hardy in cool climates.
It can withstand droughts, surviving a severe lack of water for lengthy periods.
Forms range from upright to trailing; the upright forms can reach 1.5 m (5 ft) tall,
rarely 2 m (6 ft 7 in). The leaves are evergreen, 2–4 cm (0.8–1.6 in) long and 2–5 mm broad,
green above, and white below, with dense short woolly hair. The plant flowers in spring and summer in
temperate climates but the plants can be in constant bloom in warm climates; flowers are white, pink, purple or deep blue.
1. Antioxidant and antitumor activity
2. Antimicrobial, antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, including herpes simplex virus ( HSV) and HIV-1
3. Mild sedatives, anxiety reduction and hypnotics
4. Modulate for mood and cognitive enhancement, mild sedative and sleep aid
5. Memory-enhancing properties
6. Widely use as a mild sedative and antibacterial agent.
treat pepticulcers, arthritis, cataract, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and bronchial asthma.